Thursday, May 05, 2005

insert witty comment here

I’m so tired I can’t think up a good title for today. I don’t know why I drink every night, but I do...and I always hate myself in the morning. Always. There hasn’t been a morning in the last 2 years that I haven’t peeled myself out of bed and not felt like I have been hit by a truck. I should stop drinking, I know. Maybe I shall start not drinking tonight. That would be lovely. I tell myself that almost every day, and almost every day I drink.... well not almost, always. As I was driving to work today I was pondering how awful I am to myself, mainly to my body. I thought about my alcoholism, and then I opened a coke and guzzled it. Breakfast of champions. A coke for breakfast? When I was 8 the thought of having a coke for breakfast was a distant fantasy! Little did I know back then that drinking Coke is a great way to fix your stomach after a night of binge drinking! Yay! Add caffeine and you have an instant human. This must be a Texas thing because when we say coke we mean soda. Any kind of soda. Want a Coke? What kind? It could be a Dr Pepper, or a Sprite...its a Texas thang. I remember being made fun of because of that when we lived in San Diego. I must have gotten it from my parents. That and the alcoholism are two things I have inherited from my parents. Thanks mom and dad. Ill add not drinking to my list of things to do today, right under my number one thing to do today: get up at 5AM and work out. As if!

pee ess...
I had forgotten how much I love Prince songs. I actually heard Purple Rain on the radio this morning! Rad!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home