Monday, May 09, 2005

bleh

Sick again today. And I’m soooo pretty. No makeup, red nose...chapped lips. And I think I have pink eye. Fun. This morning I coughed so much I gagged myself and puked. And my eye was crusted shut when i woke up. Nasty. I’m sure my parents will suggest i go see a doctor, but what’s he going to do for me? Besides take $25 bucks from me. I have Advil cold and sinus, and i have Nyquil and Kleenex...Ill be fine by tomorrow Ill bet. It’s the getting up first thing before the medicine has kicked in part that I hate. We shall see. I’m still practicing my not drinking. But I did break down and have a glass of wine last night with dinner. Tonight I shall drink soda water and that’s all. Goodnight, I have to get back to the couch where I’ve been all day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home