Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Sick and at work

I hate getting too behind at work and leaving my co-workers in charge of picking up my slack, so I came in today...still sick as hell. I went to bed at 9 last night after laying on the couch all day feeling like shit. I successfully avoided any sort of alcohol so I’m feeling good about myself for that. But I woke up after a few hours of sleep, it was still dark so I’m thinking to myself as I rolled over to check my alarm clock, that it must be at least 3 or 4 AM...it was 11:45PM! I just moaned and put my pillow over my head. Went on through the rest of the night like that, a couple hours asleep and an hour awake. I hate that. Plus I cant tell if I’m burning up or freezing my ass off. So I wore a sweatshirt over a tank top today, and its supposed to be 88 degrees out today. I got here half an hour early because I couldn’t sleep until my alarm went off, and when the girl who shared my office came in she immediately told me it was freezing in here...I was sweating bullets. Oh well. Our phones got shut off which is not a good thing, but it will make my life a bit easier today because people don’t usually like listening to someone cough in their ear on the phone. bleh. I’m looking forward to AI tonight though!! I hope Anthony gets the axe tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home