Sunday, January 08, 2006

Stupid Pet Tricks

January 08
Stupid Pet Tricks

It would be so easy for me to say that I have the cutest dog ever.
One of Codys favorite times of the day is right when it starts to get dark outside, and normally this is right as I am getting home from work. Instead of chasing balls, and normal things dogs do, my dog likes to chase a flashlight. So every day as the sun goes down we find the flashlight and head outside to the backyard to play. He will chase the light until he collapses if I let him. It has gotten to the point where I can not even say the word flashlight with out a complete meltdown from the dog until we play it. My parents even abreviated it to Tinkerbell or FL and he knows that now. Pretty soon the dog is going to be able to start spelling things on his own cause he understands now when I start spelling things outloud that it has something to do with him.

Recently he discovered he can play Tinkerbell even when it isnt dark outside. He created this game for himself all on his own- I swear, all I do is sit back and watch and laugh histerically. Every day at around 4 in the late afternoon, the sun comes through the sliding glass door and shines all the way across our living room floor in a long beam of light. One day Cody wandered across the sunlight and it caught his tags- creating a reflection on the floor and walls all around him. So now he walks back and forth through the light and chases the reflections until the sun goes down. This is very amusing I might add- very entertaining for me to watch. I still cant believe he created this game for himself, all on his own- he is so smart.

I love that dog.

(¯`v´¯)
`*.¸.*´
¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•. jenni

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home