Friday, December 16, 2005

Update

Update

My home computer is a time capsule.
I went home last night, eager to begin writing, but to no avail. I havent used that computer since 2001 or so and it was still running on Windows Millenium Edition. I had a lot of cleaning up to do, and you know what happens when these projects begin, they snowball. After I had installed Windows XP of course there were major problems and drivers that were no longer compatible. Alas, I spent the evening downloading drivers and restarting my computer dozens of times until things worked properly. I still cant use my printer. But I had good company; my friend Matt talked me through a couple of things and helped me keep my head on straight without blowing a gasket. THANKS MATT! I just love instant messenger. We shared music files after I figured out my outdated soundcard, and I discovered the time capsule that is my computer. The Lummox is away on a business trip, without a computer so I didnt get to talk to him yesterday, although he did send me a lovely text message on my cell phone. I sooo wanted to tell him about what I had found on my computer. Stuff about us- from our past.
Back in 2001 and 2002 was during the time the Lummox and I had just started getting to know eachother, and during the time when we first became enchanted with one another. There are still old emails back and forth between us, and the music we both shared a love of are still there, it was a virtual time capsule. I must tell you about the treasures I found, when I blew the dust off the innards of my computer. TO BE CONTINUED...
(¯`v´¯)
`*.¸.*´
¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•. jenni

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home