Tuesday, May 17, 2005

weird dreams

Yesterday I went home and immediately got into bed for a nap because I was exhausted from all the puking I had done, but I had the weirdest dream! Big surprise!
Ok so for some reason I always have these dreams about the boys I used to have crushes on in school. One of them that seems to show up in my dreams a lot is a boy we shall name JB. But he wasn’t the biggest part of my dream, lemme start from the beginning. Bear with me, it doesn’t make any sense to me either.
I cant really remember where it started, but I was shopping with my college roommate Jen Miller and we got separated from each other and so I was wandering around looking for her, and I saw my Grammy shopping for white gloves to wear to my graduation. I waved at her from across the store and I don’t think she ever saw me because she was being helped by someone who worked there. I decided to leave, and for some reason I think I had a kid with me in the shopping cart, I think we were in Wal-Mart or something. I’m walking out to my car an on the side of the building is a mural of Ron Howard's head. It was from the time in his life when he played Ritchie Cunningham and he was really young and still had all his hair. So I’m walking across this street and there are a bunch of people running around and panicing and there was a dead body being examined by the police in the middle of the road. My dad was walking off in the distance and someone yelled for him to come quick, that he would want to see something. I got in my car and left. Later I found out that my sister had been shot in the face by this guy who got out of prison and immediately went to her to kill her for some reason. I had a feeling she had something to do with him being in prison. My dad was explaining it to me then and he said her face was blown open but miraculously healed itself back together right in front of him. She was fine and back at work. I went to go see her, and she worked at a hotel as a concierge. She checked me into a room and JB was there. I was teasing him and asked him if he wanted to take a shower with me. He just laughed and said no. I walked into the bathroom and started the water and he came in, we laughed and began messing around in the shower, he didn’t have a condom so we both went to find one. We went out to ask my sister and she said she had one if he paid her $5 and if I gave her another $1.45. I ran to my purse and started digging and found a bunch of quarters and gave them to her for the condom. At one point I remember wanting to go find the man that shot her, and I wanted to kill him. I remember I talked to him but that part of the dream gets fuzzy and I can’t remember anything.
I don’t know how JB became the focus in that dream, maybe because he was the last thing I remember from the dream before I woke up. I have no idea what that means, other than I need to call my sister to see if she’s ok.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home