Wednesday, May 18, 2005

101 useless facts about me

Ok, here it is, a bunch of things not too many people know about me...took me two days to finish! Beware, it is the good the bad and the ugly
1. When I was born they called me the Big Orange in the hospital
2. I have lived at 22 addresses, in 6 states, in 2 countries, on 2 continents.
3. My mom’s private nickname for me is Rosebud, although she only says it in hallmark cards.
4. I have a birthmark under my hair on the back of my neck that grows blonde hair.
5. I have scars on both my cheeks from the forceps they used to yank me out of my mother the day I was born.
6. My name was almost Bonnie Jean.
7. I was named after the lead actress in Love Story- Jennifer, and I think Jean is a family name.
8. I traveled Europe while I was potty training
9. I had a black cocker spaniel named Thessa when we lived in Italy.
10. I had my first sip of beer before I could speak in full sentences
11. When my sister was born I cried because I wanted a brother, the nurses at the hospital gave me a baby-boy doll that was anatomically correct and could wet his diaper!
12. I dropped heavy book on my sister when they brought her home from the hospital.
13. When my sister would cry I would sing her the ABC’s until she fell asleep.
14. I was scared to death of BINGO, you know the dog? I though that he lived in my closet.
15. My first best friend was a boy who only spoke Italian named Thaddeus.
16. I had a cat we named Sylvester Sly Silverheels. I loved that cat; I had him until I finished college.
17. I used to love to roller-skate!
18. I knocked out one of my front teeth on a rock in a playground and it didn’t grow back for years!
19. I broke my arm when I was 6 and at a neighbor’s house playing Horse.
20. Almost all of my friends since I was little have been boys.
21. I have always loved to sing.
22. The first record I memorized was Sesame Street
23. My favorite TV shows when I was little were Mr. Rogers, Sesame Street, The Electric Company, 3-2-1 Contact, and The Big Blue Marble.
24. I grew up in a small town in southern California, and was perpetually sunburned.
25. We had lots of animals growing up, including two ducks, Chickens, 3 adult dogs with lots of litters of puppies, 4 adult cats with a couple litters of kitties, and tons of fish. My sister and I even once had cows that lived on my grandfather’s farm!
26. Our dogs were all named after novels my parents had read. Ex: Camelot, and Bilbo Baggins.
27. I went through school with the same kids I graduated high school with, minus the two years I went to school in northern California.
28. My sister and I used to have puppet shows choreographed to our Disney records with our stuffed animals and dolls.
29. I had my first period when I was 9.
30. I hated the color of my hair until I was in college
31. I hate my freckles now, and try my best to cover them on my face
32. I used to collect rocks and even had a rock polishing machine!
33. When I was little I wanted to be a garbage collector
34. I used to play with the snails and frogs in our front yard
35. Id never call myself a girlie girl
36. My first kiss was horrible, and I almost passed out I was so nervous.
37. My first concert was to see the Pointer Sisters
38. I was in love with Simon LeBon from Duran Duran when I was little.
39. I love eating Spam
40. The first penis I ever saw was my next door neighbors when he stuck it through the fence at me and my friend Kori when we were 7 and he was 10.
41. I learned how to drive in a ’67 VW bug
42. I failed my first driving test 3 times
43. I believe in ghosts and spirits
44. When I was younger I dabbled in Wicca
45. I have been bulimic, off an on since I was 21
46. October is my favorite month; I even named a cat after it.
47. I went to a New Kids on the Block concert
48. I used to sneak beer and wine (from a box) when I was little
49. I have a weakness for boy bands
50. I have every Harry Connick Jr. CD made so far
51. deleted!
52. I have a subscription to Playboy
53. I have had 13 boyfriends (who shall remain nameless) in the past 15 years
54. I love 80’s music
55. My first naughty thoughts were about Tom Cruise after seeing Top Gun
56. I have over 800 CD’s and 50 tapes
57. I have an overwhelming fear of deep water, and of driving in places I don’t know
58. I hate being wrong, I cant stand not knowing the answer so almost always I will look it up online
59. I like to be spanked
60. I like knowing all the lyrics to songs I listen to
61. I have had 2 skin cancers removed from my body
62. I have called in sick to work for being hung over
63. I have kissed a girl
64. I have been pregnant
65. I could very easily be bisexual but I love men more
66. I have a bachelors degree, but have never used it
67. I was captain of the drill team in high school
68. I have had ACL reconstruction in my left knee
69. I have cut my own hair for the last 8 years
70. My favorite color is indigo blue
71. I am attracted to bad boys, and "big" guys. So if you’re a big bad boy, call me
72. I love being at home on my free time
73. I still like Milli Vanilli songs
74. I have 37 pairs of converse shoes
75. I had my belly pierced once
76. I could very easily be an alcoholic
77. I am in love with Collin Ferrell and Johnny Knoxville
78. I cant get enough of reality TV
79. I eat salt out of the shaker
80. I would kill to see Def Leppard in concert
81. I would love to make out with Angelina Jolie or Denise Richards
82. I love Impressionist paintings
83. I hate black licorice
84. I’m not sure if I want children, unless I can be a stay at home mom
85. I am selfish
86. I am 31 years old and still get carded
87. I have tried to commit suicide
88. I gag on my toothbrush every morning, and throw up because of that almost every morning
89. I am allergic to Penicillin
90. I don't believe in God, I do believe in a higher power though
91. I have never been a morning person
92. I love wine and fine dining
93. I talk to my dog every day; sometimes I really think he knows what I’m saying!
94. My best friend is a man, (a Lummox)
95. I have always been jealous of my little sister
96. I love to kiss, and once broke up with someone I really liked but who wasn’t a good kisser
97. I am a spaz when I’m alone or with people who know me very very well
98. I sing loudly in my car
99. I have a very strange, sick, and twisted sense of humor
100. It takes me a while to warm up to most people
101. I sometimes hate being a girl
Ok, I have to give a shout out to ATWG for the pic and the idea, I don’t know how I would have spent my time at work for the past two days so thank you! Holla! Oh god, I really AM the whitest girl in America.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home