Thursday, June 09, 2005

Oh happy day

Oh happy day…June 9, 2005

Did you know that June 9th is Profess Your Love Day? There is a day for everything.
Hmmmm I wonder who Id profess my love to? Geeee....I wonderrrrrr....
Sadly, we all know who "he" is, even though I do not want to love him anymore...it is still there in my heart. I guess you cant choose who you fall in love with, it just happens. I guess Im stuck with him in that spot in my heart forever. It doesnt make me sad, it just makes me wonder if there is anyone else out there who CAN fill that space, and evict him. Who knows, maybe there is room enough for me to love someone new, while at the same time keeping that spot in my heart open for him to live in. Ugh....
Today I deem thee:
June 9th...Profess your love to he who shalt not be named and dont expect anything in return for the rest of your life day.
Yay.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home