Monday, October 17, 2005

Pulling an Ever

Pulling an Ever…October 17, 2005


Another embarrassing moment brought to you by Jenni.

A few years ago, when I lived in Denver, the Lummox (my best friend) was dating a girl by the name of Ever Saskia (its spelled wrong on purpose). At first their relationship was good, but one day he recieved an email from her that he found quite snotty. We were both working at the same company and we shared everything with eachother, including stories about our personal lives, he was my best friend then too. So on that day he wanted to share the email from Ever Saskya that included comments from him that were meant to be only to me. I asked the Lummox today to refresh my memory on the email he sent and he said:
"well, i was bending over backwards to be the gentlemen the whole time when i first met her, she sent me an email that said something like she did not trust me. then i wrote this thing that i meant to just send to you, like can you believe this, women suck, i was never anything but nice, eff her"
But alas, he hit REPLY instead of SEND to Jenni....and the email went straight to Ever's inbox instead of mine. I heard the Lummox giggle loudly at his desk and when I inquired he told me the story, and he played it off well, but never again did he hear from Ever Saskia.

And from that day forth, when we do something that we never meant to do, but accidentally once you have done it you are relieved that it happened. Thus the term we have so lovingly added to our vocabulary, Pulling an Ever Saskia. It is now an inside joke between the Lummox and I that sadly, we end up using a lot!

Today, I pulled an Ever Saskia.

I was innocently stalking a guy I kinda like on MySpace.com...who knows maybe he is on there too? So I did a search for him using his email address. Well it came up with a page that I did not read at the time but it said "we could not locate your friend on myspace.com would you like to send him an invitation to join?" of course since I did not read this and the "invite" button looked just like the "submit" button on all the previous pages...I clicked it. Just when the page came up that read "thatguyilike@hisplaceofwork.com has been sent an invitation to join you at myspace.com"

OMG OMG OMG

I felt all the blood in my body rush to my face and my temperature rose enough to heat the office! I sent him an email straight from my myspace account!!! Now he will definitely know I have been STALKING HIM. Why do I do these things to myself? I hope I didnt ruin it. I hope he doesnt think Im stalking him even though I am....kind of. It all started so innocently! Ugh, Ill be back later, I have to go hide in the bathroom and throw up now.
(¯`v´¯)
`*.¸.*´
¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•. jenni

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home