Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Stop touching me

Stop touching me…September 21, 2005


I think I am already mentally sabotaging my relationship with Dave.
Or maybe it is just PMS.

Tell me if I am wrong here, when a girl tells you that she is not in the greatest of moods, you would probably be better off staying home for the evening. But not Dave, noooo. He wanted to experience the wrath that is Jenni-the-Terrible first hand.

I had mentioned to him earlier yesterday that I didn’t think spending the night at his house would be a good idea for me since I have to be at work by 8am, and it would just be a pain to get up and drive home to get ready, so Id just rather stay home on week nights. Not to mention what the heck I am supposed to do with Cody when I am at his house.

So he decided on his own that he would come over to my house last night. And get this, he asked me if I was going to eat. I said yes of course, and he tells me “well I think I am just going to go ahead and eat before I come over”....mmmmkaaaay. Have we already started this? Are we already in that rut couples get into after dating for a while? I mean, if it were me coming over to his house I would have offered to get us dinner. Hmmm, a meal for BOTH of us at the same time, wow, what a concept. Instead I was forced to eat my dinner while he sat on the couch. Seperately.

THEN, he tells me on the phone that he will bring over some videos to watch...he actually put it differently, I think it went more like this “I will bring over the movie of my choosing because all your movies are poopy”....okay he didn’t really say it like that, but that’s how it came across to me...and he brought poopy movies.

THEN, as I am hinting around to the fact that I am tired and want to go to bed, so its time for him to go home....he sat. I went upstairs and put on my pajamas. He sat. I tell him how late it is and that I’m usually not up that late, he sat. Remember that I have been sleeping on a futon? It is the one he is SITTING ON.

Finally, he got up to help me put out my trash, and I got back in fast enough that I could pull the futon out flat. HE TAKES OFF HIS SHOES AND SHIRT.

What the heck? I do not remember asking him to spend the night.

Let me rephrase that; I did not ask him to stay the night. I didn’t even want him there in the first place, now he is taking up space in my bed...Id better at least get some lovin out of this.

AND THEN he had the nerve to get under the covers and say “is that light going to turn it self off?” THAT’S when Jenni the Terrible came out finally. I bolted out of bed and looked down at him and said “you could have offered to do it” and there was the obligatory huffing, and stomping, and hair and nails flying as I flipped the light switch. I heard him say “I’m sorry sweety...” but at that point I was not having it.

I would have much rather just sat on my couch alone watching The Biggest Loser, and having a glass of wine than spending the night like we did. And I missed the season premiere of My Name is Earl on top of it. *sigh*

Oh! The best part was, he tries to come on to me, but then he doesn’t follow through, he just lays there. What kind of guy does that? If you want lovin, you gotta go for it. And if you start something finish it, don’t leave me hanging on the verge of something, and then just stop. So I told him, he needs to work on following through, and told him I know what he wants, but why didn’t he go for it? When you want something you should just go for it right? At this point I am snuggling up to him, rubbing up on him and I can feel he is excited. His reply? “Maybe”. Laid there like a lump. All I could do was laugh, and I rolled over. What a joke.

I think it is the PMS talking, but I am just not sure about this one anymore.
Ill let you know in about 7 days.

Serenity Now!
(¯`v´¯)
`*.¸.*´
¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•. jenni

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home