Tuesday, October 11, 2005

purple haze

Im feeling much bettah now.

Is it wierd that I cant really remember the last few days? I remember going home on Friday and getting into my jammies and laying on the couch. Then suddenly this morning I wake up and I have no idea what happened!!! Dang, that nyquil really is strong.

I looked around my house, theres snotty kleenex all over, I remember picking them all up and walking downstairs with them, I must have not made it to the trash can in the kitchen and just plopped them all down in a pile next to the couch. The couch now has all of my pillows and a big blanket on it. Apparently sometime this weekend I put together a jigsaw puzzle? I did laundry and folded it, its still in the basket upstairs on my bed. I dont remember doing any of this. There are dishes in the sink but I dont remember what I ate out of them. theres a tupperware container in Cody's dish, hopefully I fed him more than leftover meatloaf.

Then the flash backs begin. Oh my god, I talked to people on the phone! I talked to my sister, my mom and the Lummox all on Sunday night. I remember talking to the Lummox, but I dont remember what i said. Great, and I text messaged people. I sent a text to my ex that reads "I dont hate you anymore" oh my god. Does that count as drunk dialing? ugh.

I remember yesterday that I went to work, but all i really remember is that I had to call tech support because our email was down, and that I had no clue what I was talking about. I remember being on the phone with our controller and hearing him say "Jen...Jenni... are you still there? Then I realised I was at work and probably shouldnt be there so I called my boss to ask for a half day. I had to wait here until she got here at 1230 because tech support showed up, I forgot I had called them. I dont remember how I got to work, and I probably should not have been driving. I remember getting home and opening the sliding glass door for cody and feeding him leftovers...he was out of water, im such a bad mommy. Then i put on a nightgown...a nightgown? I didnt even know I owned a nightgown! Apparently I do, and it has winnie the pooh on it. It was an interesting sight in the bathroom mirror this morning.

Then I woke up at 430 AM this morning, and semi coherant took a shower and got back into bed, noticed my phone was dead so I charged it who knows how long it has been dead. When I woke up at 730 (with only half an hour to get to work mind you) there were messages, oh god...who called me back and who text messeged me? It was the Lummox, calling because he was worried about me- hee hee...I hope I was at least speaking english when I was talking to him. Who knows dude. Im just thankful to be out of the purple nyquil haze. And I feel GREAT!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home