Friday, September 09, 2005

Ding Dongs

Ding Dongs…September 9, 2005


Ok, so I have a story for you.
Its another story to add to my "Jenni Moments". Ready? Ok...
I was over at Daves new house, he just had it finished and has been moving in all week. Its my third time to the house, but I havent seen it since it was finished and had the carpet put in. Last time I saw it it still had cement floors and the plumbing wasnt in yet. Earlier in the week he had a telephone line put in, but it was still not buried in the yard yet. So I get there, and you will have to remember that we havent seen eachother in a week and a half. Basically he grabbed me at the door and we proceeded to um...greet eachother until we were rolling around in the middle of the living room floor nekid. When we were finished um... "christening" the living room, he was making fun of me because I had been a little loud at the end of it. Suddenly the door bell rang! I didnt quite know what to do and honestly I felt like I was in high school again doing something I wasnt supposed to. My instinct was to gasp loudly, and so I did, and upon glancing up at the door, I noticed there is a window right there! And then I was off and running. Scampering into the bedroom naked as a jaybird! Dave kind of giggled and came running in after me. I ran straight through the bedroom into the back of the bathroom. As if the man at the door was just going to come in! I told Dave "Oh my god, do you think the neighbors heard me and came over to check to see if everything was ok?" He is still laughing and is trying to pull some clothes on to go answer the door, and says with a huge grin "I guess Im about to find out huh?...hope I dont smell like sex" and walks away still laughing and out of breath. I am now wrapped in a bath towel and in a panic because all my clothes are in the living room in a pile in front of the door! I hear Dave, just as I thought that say "I guess Ill throw our clothes behind the couch" and he opens the door...no one is there. He goes out into the front yard and finds some sort of tools left there and no one is to be found, but he does mention "yup, you can see in pretty well from that window heh heh". Oh my god! Whoever it was got a pretty good glance at my white butt and took off so fast he left his tools!
Turns out it was the guy who was going to bury the telephone line in the yard.
He came back the next day.
(¯`v´¯)
`*.¸.*´
¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•. jenni

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home