Tuesday, May 16, 2006

To the Doggie Fairy

May 16
To the Doggie Fairy

Thank you to whoever left the dog food.
This morning as I was leaving my house for work, I noticed something on my front porch. Now, I don't normally leave my house through my front door, I leave through my garage, so when notes and things are left on my porch it takes me a little while to notice. This morning there was an entire bag of dog food on my porch- unopened and new! Thank you dog food fairy.

Please dont take this as an insult, dog food fairy, but I don't think I will use the dog food you left for me. Lately in Austin there have been horrible people going around and poisoning dogs in the area. I watched in horror as a woman on the news last night cried her eyes out after losing her three dogs to anti- freeze poisoning. And the sacry part was, it happened right in her back yard. I am sorry dog food fairy but I just cant afford to trust that the food is safe to feed my dog. I love him too much to put him in danger like that.

It may have been just a nice gesture, and I my be completely wrong about the whole thing, but that is not a gamble I want to take with the animal I love most in this world. I hate to be this untrusting and cynical, but I have to be safe. There are terrible people in this world, and I have to protect myself and my dog. My dog is my baby, he is like a child to me, and if anything were to happen to him I just couldnt forgive myself. So thank you again, dog food fairy, but I'm going to pass this time.

(¯`v´¯)
`*.¸.*´
¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•. jenni and cody

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home