Tuesday, May 24, 2005

rant

Today hasn’t been all bad, I just want to get this out of my way and get it out so I can get on with my day.
Ok so on the way to work in the morning I see on average 5-6 people riding road bikes. Austin is one of the best places to ride in the nation, and every once in a while you actually may see Lance Armstrong out there with them. I know the rules because my ex is a road biker, my best friend rides, and a lot of my other close friends ride. Most days the other drivers in cars on the road are polite and follow the "SHARE THE ROAD" rule and give them a little more room, but this morning I wanted to puke. I saw the epitome of a Redneck, in an F-150 with a gun rack and a "Gun Control means using Both Hands" bumper sticker, purposefully drive up on a road biker and got about an inch from knocking him over before peeling out in the dirt and speeding away while giving his buddy in the passenger seat a high five. I hope they didn’t spill their spit cups and Budweiser’s. Stupid assholes!
Ok, I’m done.

The funniest thing I saw today? I wish I had a camera...
School is out for the summer and there was a little boy in front of a minivan as his mom is pulling out of the driveway, waving goodbye to her with his butt.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home