Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Chasing Cars

May 17
Chasing Cars

“Human beings need a lot of things to feel alive.
...Family, Love, Sex...
But we only need one thing to actually be alive,
We need a beating heart.
When our heart is threatened we respond in one of two ways.
We either run or we attack.
There is a specific term for this;
Fight or flight.
Its instinct, we can’t control it.
Or can we?”
-from Grey's Anatomy season 2 finale

Can you believe Denny died? I can’t believe Denny died! Poor Izzy, and after she let herself finally be happy and say yes to his proposal. I haven’t cried that much over a television show since Dr Green died on ER a few years ago. I am so neurotic about the show that I watched it, and taped it, and then watched it again last night to write down the narration. I thought the scene where they were all getting interrogated was pretty neat. Each one of them said something that perfectly summed up who they are, their personalities showing through. I specifically loved what George said:

“I can’t tell you what you want to hear. Which seems to be a theme in my life right now. Just cause you cant say something doesn’t mean you don’t want to, you can want to very much. You can be with a person and be happy with them and not love them. You can love someone and not be with them. You don’t need to love someone to want them, but that’s frustrating. You know when your brain tells you what you want and what you actually want don’t match up, its exhausting and well, complicated. But that’s life. And life...sucks.”

I also can not believe that Meredith left Finn on the dance floor and had sex with McDreamy again! He is just going to do the same thing to her all over again, what is she thinking? Mark my words- those black lace panties she couldn’t find will make a return next season. Ill bet Addison finds them in McDreamy’s pocket and leaves him. I like Addison, she deserves better.

Sarah called me a couple times during the commercials to talk about what had happened on the show. Then for the rest of the show we text messaged eachother on our phones.

"I hope Denny doesnt die"

"omg"

"NOooo"

"OMG"

"Oh no!"

"O M G!!"

"I cant stop crying"

My predictions for next season (which is switching to Thursday nights mind you) Meredith is left with McDreamy or Finn, and I think she will walk away from them both. I think McDreamy will leave Addison or vice versa. I think Izzy and Alex get back together, has anyone else noticed how much he has changed? I think Christina will break down some of her walls and stop being so stoic with Burke. Bailey, well she will still be a bulldog, but we all love her.

One thing I can always count on when watching Grey’s Anatomy, is the awesome music. At the end of the season finale I heard Snow Patrol singing. I’m a huge fan of Snow Patrol and I don’t think they get enough credit. If you get a chance- go get one of their albums, you won’t be disappointed.

(¯`v´¯)
`*.¸.*´
¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•. jenni

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home