Thursday, September 14, 2006

it's the little things

it's the little things

Speaking of the GOOD people in my life...
He loves me. I know he loves me not because he tells me he does, but because I know he listens to me and actually hears me. A few days ago I recieved a postcard from Torino Italy from Rugby Dude with the picture above on the front. He knew that would bring a smile to my face, and picked that one for me. He was thinking of me, and he knows what I like. He sent me those flowers a few weeks ago, knowing that my favorite flower is the sunflower because he listened to me. You know a man really loves you if he can pick up on those little things, and make them a big deal for you.

I remember the first time he came to visit me here in Austin. He was such a gentleman the whole time. Even when he left, I was finding little things that he left behind. The first one was that he actually refilled my ice cube trays! This sounds so silly now but at the time it was the most exciting thing! I had to text message him to tell him thanks and to ask when we were going to get married because he is the only man who has ever refilled my ice cube trays after using the ice!

I swear, I know its cliche but its true- It really is the little things that count. They are definitely adding up for me!

-Jenni- a very happy girlfriend

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home