Friday, August 18, 2006

Relationship

8/18/2006
Relationship- DEFINED!

Funny how flowers can just make everything better.

A couple nights ago, before my freak-out, Rugby Dude asked me a question on instant messenger. How would you define our “relationship”? Since I am the Jenni, I didn’t think first and I jumped on the chance to ramble and blabber out how I felt for him. I pretty much made a fool out of myself spewing out a bunch of emotional and long-winded dribbeling. At the time it sounded great, but then I realized – oh shit, I think maybe he was joking. I have a habit of letting my mouth run before I think about what I may be getting myself into. The conversation was pretty one sided, I rambled and he listened. I got flustered and the conversation didn’t end as well as I hoped it would. And then the breakdown of August 17th happened.

The funny thing is, I don’t think he even read my blog but I got a call from him last night. He wanted to know that I was okay, and that I was feeling good about us. He cleared everything up for me. He was so amazing about it too! No one has ever cleared up my worries like he did for me yesterday. He really opened up last night, and without going into detail lets just say- I’m in love! As soon as we got off the phone I felt like I was floating. I am back to knowing exactly what I want, and what I want is him. He makes me extremely happy. More than anyone has ever made me happy before. He still gives me butterflies, even just hearing his voice on the phone or getting flowers from him gets me all fluttery inside.

I have no worries now. I know how he feels, and I trust him 100%. I know that he knows how I feel, and I know that he is happy. That’s all that matters to me. All I want to do is make him happy. I want to be the girl that brings a smile to his face, because that is what he does for me. I can’t stop smiling!

Everything else before this moment in time was just a waste of breath. I never even knew what I was missing. I have talked before about love, and after last night I know for sure that I have never been in love. This is so much more than anything I have ever experienced. This is a different feeling, a much more intense feeling than anything I have ever felt for anyone before this. This is what love should feel like.

Everything else was just the road that led me here.

-Jenni

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home