Wednesday, May 25, 2005

smooth talker of the day award

Smooth talker of the day…May 25, 2005

AND THE SMOOTH TALKER OF THE DAY AWARD GOES TO......
no need for a drumroll....
hello,
was just fooling around when i suddenly came accross ur pic and believe me,i was
totally swept off my feet cos it takes an angel to make me feel the way i am feeling right now.looking at ur eyes lift me up in the sky and if my feelings for u was water, i would hv sent u the rain to show u how precious and beautiful u are.plz add me on this yahoo id so that we can talk better ok.
thanks alot,
frank.
I threw up a little in my mouth just now.

I got this in my email this morning...so I checked out his profile...Hes 39 (not bad looking) lives in CA so thats a second mark against him. Sorry bro, you tried waaaay too hard. On the upside though, maybe you could work for Hallmark?
Sometimes I think someone is messing with me. God maybe? Hes up there laughing, Im his little toy. Flick me around some more why dont ya?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home