Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Top 5 life moments

Top 5 life moments…June 15, 2005

For some reason, the only two morning shows I listen to regularly here in Austin (Kiss 95.7 and Jammin 105.9) are both simultaneously talking about their lists of bests in their lives. I decided Id make a list of my own! But for some reason I cant think of even 5! Isn’t that sad? I haven’t really thought long and hard about it...but a lot of them have to do with my Ex and I really don’t want to even include him in great moments in my life anymore because...well there is no need to explain...hes my EX.
So here is my top ten list as of today, at this point in my life.

Top 5 Jenni Moments
Seeing the ceiling of the Sistine Chapel at the Vatican
Traveling Italy for 10 days
The day my sister got engaged
Leaving Denver
Going off on my own to college in Flagstaff, AZ

Top 5 Jenni Wishes
Get married, stay married
Have children
Buy a house
Go to my children's weddings
Have grandchildren

That isn’t so bad to wish for is it? Those are the things I live for, those are the things I will die for. Those are the things I have always wanted. I wont be bitter if none of them happen, it is something to live for.
Maybe later I will add pictures. I know! Adding another photo gallery of my trip to Italy will definitely cheer me up! Look for it this weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home