Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Hunted Houses

Hunted Houses…July 12, 2005

The hunt for a house continues today. Yesterday was filled with road blocks. I looked online and filled out about 16 different forms for a plethora of realtors, I got about half of them to reply and the only possibility I turned out with was a Duplex. It is still a possibility, but I think I am going to keep looking because this one in particular has issues. First off, the positives about it are that is really convenient to work, it is two stories and has a guest bedroom and a huge back yard with a shade tree. The negatives are that it is a bit out of my price range and when I was looking over the amenities there was a tiny disclaimer at the bottom of the ad that read "former tennant committed suicide in residence 2005" hmmmm, I dont know if I could get past that little tidbit. My sister took on an apartment a couple years ago and right before she moved in she found out a man had died in there. Now every time something strange happens she blames him. But strange things do happen there, in fact when I stayed with her for her graduation weekend, In the middle fo the night her front door opened and then after I closed it and thought I locked it-opened again later in the morning. Weird. So Im not sure about that one, I think it will stay on my list but way at the bottom :) Today I have the sunday paper with red circles and black X marks all over it, and will be making a lot of calls during my lunch break. Wish me luck!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home