Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Finally caught up

Finally caught up…June 22, 2005

Whew! What a week already! We finally have everyone here, no one is out sick, and we all got caught up on a weeks worth of paperwork in two days! I was so exhausted yesterday when I went home, I had a drink, had something to eat and just went to bed!
Today is the lunch date. Ill let you know how it went when I get back. He seems really nice.
First Impression= met in person, he seems kinda shy and nice
Second Impression= over the phone, seemed quiet
Third Impression= over the phone, seems nice, a lot more talkative today
I hope I am not a complete dork. I already am making him come pick me up because I get lost everywhere I go here. (Well, they have 3 names for every road here!) Hopefully we will talk about a lot of things. Im glad I only have an hour, that is my safety. I have somewhere to go, and only an hour to play "lets get to know you". So we shall see. Maybe Im making a bigger deal about this than it really is. Who knows!
I think I am already getting it inot my head that I dont like him, onoy because he is nice. He is nice. I am so used to being with Rob who is tenacious, talkative, loud and boistrous...and didnt really treat me the nicest sometimes, that after 6 years thats what Im looking for in a man again? I know Im crazy, just let someone actually be nice to me and treat me like a grown up. I will try and let my guard down, but if he is nicey-nice my prediction is that I wont see him again. Sad but true. Ill update in a couple hours!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home