Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Fourth impression

Fourth impression…June 22, 2005

Lunch Date was awesome! I got a second date yay! Hes 35, and owns his own business. I guess he reminds me a lot of my best friend, the Lummox. He's a techie guy, knows his stuff, but likes to laugh and joke around. He let me be a goof off and wasnt embarassed to laugh with me, so thats how I knew I could be comfortable with him. I instantly felt comfortable when i got into the car with him and he jokingly said " hi my names D..." and laughed at himself. He sounds quiet and meek when I talked to him on the phone but he opened up a lot. On the ride back, he said "I dont know if you have the same feeling, but I think I'd like to see you again" and I smiled and said yeah, me too. So we are doing something again this weekend. Yay! When I came back in I realised my cheeks were red, I was frigging blushing the whole time Im sure! Ugh, what I wouldnt give to have a different complexion. So, yay for Jenni...i finally got a second date!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home