Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Don't go to sleep

February 28
Don't go to sleep

I had the scariest dream last night!
I don’t have terrifying dreams too often so when I do it really gets to me and this one was FAH REAKY (that’s freaky in valley girl) Okay, this gets a little bad at one point so read at your own risk. Remember- it’s only a dream.

I often have dreams about old old houses. Sometimes the house is abandoned but still has all the original things in it that the original owners left behind. Sometimes it is a hidden room that has been preserved with the old things inside still. This dream was a mixture of both of those themes.

In my dream I am in a house with two girls, I don’t recognize them when I think back, but in the dream they were my friends. We had discovered this old house with all the original furniture inside. There was even clothing still hanging in the closets, bedding on all the beds, and looked as if it had been very lived in once, a long long time ago. Today the things inside would be considered antiques, so we were fascinated with the things we found. There were rooms that had obviously been inhabited by children, toys and tiny bedroom sets filled the rooms. Everything was covered in inches of dust, and the windows were boarded shut. We began cleaning. The dream is in small bits, and I am in different places in the house in quick, sudden movements as if there are pieces of the dream missing but fit back together.
Suddenly I am looking up a staircase to the attic door. I like the way old houses have actual staircases built up to the attics, and not the pull down ladders we have in houses today. I can see my friends up there rummaging around and more treasures to look at. I am excited to see what they have found as I walk up the creaky steps. The second I get to the top I am filled with an awful feeling and take a big breath of air into my lungs as something comes up the stairs behind me in a gust of wind. As if it was a tornado it picks up my body and throws me down the stairs to the bottom. I am still taking in air to my lungs the whole time and I have a tickle in my stomach, the kind you get on roller coasters. When I hit the bottom and look back up the steps I suddenly feel as if something huge and heavy is dropped onto my chest and all the air I had in my lungs was pushed out violently and I am filled with anger and hatred. All of a sudden that anger has boiled up in me and I begin to fly up the stairs into the faces of my friends who had been watching from the top of the stairs. I could feel myself wanting to kill them and I am bearing my teeth and screaming a low guttural sound. It was as if I was possessed. I had so much anger in me that it lifted me and allowed me to gush up the stairs in a blast of wind. That was scary. As soon as I was thrust back up into the attic, whatever it was inside me left, and I was dropped to the floor.

Then I was being seduced by a man that was in the house. I don’t know where he came from, but I had this awful feeling that I did not want to make him mad. I did whatever he said, and played along as if I truly liked him so he wouldn’t kill me. He took me to another room in the house that had been cleaned. There was a huge four poster bed, and a set of tiny twin beds in the room. The window had been opened and the curtains were blowing in the freezing air. The room was all white with small accents of red embroidery on the bedding. He had taken off all his clothing and was kissing me hard, but I couldn’t feel his face. He was instructing me to strip, but I turned to close the door and knocked his suitcase a bit. This angered him and he grabbed me by the upper arms and brought me to him again. He was awful and I just wanted to get away from him. He made me do some sexual things to him and then as quickly as he was there he was gone. I still had all my clothes on and the wind had stopped. I noticed his suitcase was gone and one of the girls came into the room. At this point I am kneeling on the floor in front of the bed so she doesn’t see me. I feel exhausted, emotionally and physically and I can not find the strength to speak or move. The girl walks to the window to shut it and when she gets closer she ignites into flames. She is obviously freaking out and running around, but I am not panicking because in my mind she will be fine, it is just a figment of her imagination. But I can not get myself up off the floor to calm her. She is running around trying to get out of the room and her face begins to melt. Our other friend comes to the door and lets her out and knows it isn’t real, but she needs to catch her because she wants to throw herself down the stairs. I finally gain the strength to get up and we push the girl into another room and lock her in until she calms down. As I am locking the door I turn to the other girl in the hallway and she is glaring at me with the most evil face and her teeth begin to grow long and sharp, and her skin begins to slowly melt off her face.
And then I wake up.

Gaaaaaah! What the heck was that? I couldn’t get back to sleep after I woke up from that dream last night. I even went as far as to get a teddy bear to sleep with! Winnie the Pooh did a great job of keeping me safe the rest of the night. I couldn’t make Cody get up on the bed with me- the one night I need him to, and he wants to be on the floor! Dang it, I hate scary dreams.
(¯`v´¯)
`*.¸.*´
¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•. jenni

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home