Tuesday, February 14, 2006

My Favorite Valentine

My Favorite Valentine

February 14, 2006
Dear Daddy,
Eleven years ago today I got a letter from you in the mail. You may not know this but every year since then I get that letter out and read it to myself on Valentines Day. It means so much to me to hear those nice things that you wrote, and to remember that you love me unconditionally and are proud of me.

You have always been the perfect valentine, sending me cards, candy and flowers every year without missing a beat. That makes me know that you are my number one fan, and I wouldn’t want it any other way. I look up to the love you have given to sarah and I , and the way you love mom. Whoever I marry will have a lot to live up to. You have been my guiding light, and have been there for me whenever I have needed you, without question. You are my hero, and will always be my SuperDad. I love you daddy. Happy Valentines Day.






(¯`v´¯)
`*.¸.*´
¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•. your loving daughter- jenni

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home