Thursday, February 09, 2006

I've been Crowned

I've been Crowned

I need your help
Since I've been crowned Maid of Honor by my loving sister for her wedding on the 18th, I have a certain set of duties. To organize her bachelorette party, to keep everything running smoothly on the wedding day, to create a wedding day emergency kit, and the one I'm most scared of is the toast. I have no idea what to say! She is my sister and I love her and all that mushy stuff, but I want to keep it short and sweeet because I hate being in the spotlight. I have never been good at speeches, even in front of people I've been around for most of my life! I have absolutely no clue what to say. I've been to many weddings, but the maid of honor is always a best friend who rambles on and on about their friendship, and I don't want to do that. I need a great couple of sentences that are short but enough to bring a tear to her eye and a smile to everyones face. Can you guys help me? I need some ideas.
ps- thanks for the encouragement in my embarassing time of need from yesterday. I have added a comment to the entry in regards to a couple of your suggestions. Thanks a bunch you guys! You all rock!
off to shop for the wedding day emergency kit!
(¯`v´¯)
`*.¸.*´
¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•. jenni

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home