Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Goin' to the Chapel

February 15
Goin' to the Chapel

I can't believe my sisters wedding is already here!
I think it just hit me- MY SISTER IS GETTING MARRIED THIS WEEKEND!!!!!!!!! Oh mah gaaahhh! I think I've been so busy planning for it, that I haven't stopped to think about it. Cheese and Rice, that snuck up on me fast!
Dad called this afternoon, to tell me they had arrived in Michigan and told me there was a two bag minimum and I would not be able to hang up my dress on the plane- total bummer. Ill have to cram it into my garment bag and have it pressed when I get there. Thank goodness I bought a steamer to bring! I still have some major packing to do- if my laundry ever gets finished.
I dropped Cody off this afternoon at the boarding kennel. He loves going there- and he got so excited when we got there he jumped up on the reception counter with his front paws like he was a little hairy person waiting to sign himself in. He pulled so hard on his leash that he threw up all over the reception area floor too- that was fun. Im sure it happens all the time, so I wasnt embarassed. I didnt get to kiss him goodbye though- he took off with one of the vets as soon as I let go of his leash *sigh* Ill miss him this weekend.
I'm excited to see Lummox, but I just hope he will understand its kind of a family weekend and I may not have the time for him that he wants. It is super great that he is flying in for the wedding though- it means a lot to me and it will mean a ton to my family that he went out of his way to come. A few family friends are coming he will get to meet, and this will be the first time he meets my sister and Nathan! After all these years, hes never met her- thats weird.
I think I'm pretty much ready to go aside from a shower and a little more packing. The Super shuttle will be here at 7:15am tomorrow to take me to the airopuerto. Nails done-check, got my dress and shoes- check, camera and extra memory card- check, warm clothes cause its going to be in the single digits-brrrr, speech ....CRAP! What am I going to say? I need to find some quotes I guess. I think Im going to say "Sarah, my greatest wish for you has always been for you to find happiness. Today that wish has come true. Nathan take care of my little sister. I love you both" That will have to be good enough. Ill probably start wailing and crying anyway. There will be lots of champagne drinking done by yours truly, I can tell you that right now!
Well- Im off to Michigan! See you on Tuesday! I still can't believe my little sister is geting married. Really? Married? Wow.
(¯`v´¯)
`*.¸.*´
¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•. jenni

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home