Friday, February 24, 2006

I'm not fat I'm Rubenesque

February 24
I'm not fat I'm Rubenesque

I’m having a fat day.
After looking through all the pictures from the wedding, I feel extremely fat. It’s weird how your perspective changes when you see yourself in pictures. You know? You get reaady in front of a mirror image of yourself, and you think you look great. Then the film gets developed.

Before the wedding I felt okay about my body, I’ve lost some weight since I first got here. I even went down a couple of sizes from a 12 to a 10. I stopped drinking beer so much, and cut out a lot of carbs. I have never been one to exercise, but I am fine with having a soft womanly figure. So why is there still a huge pocket of fat under my chin?

I have a double chin!

How do you exercise the fat off your face? I am not aware of any face exercises- if there are PLEASE send them to me and my chin.

Great. I’m stuck with a huge goiter under my face.

Why is it that I have a great butt, great legs, okay arms, and I’m not overly fat everywhere else but my upper body and face are fat? I hate it! In almost all the pictures I have this huge roll of fat strapped under my jaw line- do I even have a jaw line anymore? No I don’t! It’s covered in flab!

Ick!

How come I see all those people on TV or larger women in magazines that are way bigger than me, but have no double chin? Is it just me?

I don’t eat like a pig- I don’t eat breakfast, I eat a normal sized lunch, and normally a small dinner. I don’t eat sweets much anymore, and randomly eat fast food but not a lot. What am I doing wrong? I think I eat like a normal person, but why do I store fat in weird places on my body?

Ugh. I need to figure out how to pose for pictures now, so that my chunky double chin is not so prominent. Gee, I can’t wait to see the professional pictures...Not. I was really looking forward to getting those, but now I’m dreading them. Maybe I could pay them extra to airbrush out my double chin! I wonder if I still have time to call them....
(¯`v´¯)
`*.¸.*´
¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•. jenni

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home