Thursday, February 23, 2006

Something to look forward to

February 23
Something to look forward to

I am moving back to Denver in September
Lummox and I have been talking for a while about the thought of me moving back to Denver. If I did I would be moving in with him in Thornton. Eeeeeeeee! Just the thought of that excites me and makes my heart race. The thought of moving in with him and taking it another step forward is so exhilarating to me. We have this incredible dynamic when we are together. The second I saw him when he arrived in Michigan, all the bickering and arguing we had done just evaporated and was gone for good. We are doing well with the long distance thing, but its time to move on from this, because we are fabulous when we are together. I don’t feel complete when we are apart.
I’m so anxious to get back to Colorado; I miss it a lot also. I guess I’m not a Texas girl after all. I miss the snow, and seeing it for the first time in almost 2 years while we were in Michigan made me miss it more! I miss having all four seasons, and since autumn is my favorite month Colorado is the perfect place for fall beauty. Texas is too hot for me, I’m fair skinned and I guess I am more sensitive to the heat than most. I haven’t really felt like I fit in here since I got here in august of ’04. The older you get, the harder it is to make real friends and I have made a couple friends through work- but no one in particular that I’d call a great friend. Mom and Dad have been super; probably the only time I really get out is to go spend time with them. It will be nice to have a companion, to share my time with.
I was talking to my sister on the phone last night and something interesting came up. We are both in long distance relationships now, she is in MI and he is still in school in Dallas, TX. We talked about the possibility that she and I are more used to being apart for longer periods of time because of the way we grew up. I probably have less of a problem with being apart from Lummox than he does, because I am more conditioned to it. Growing up in a NAVY family I guess you get used to the absence of geographical closeness to family and friends since there is constant movement, and dad was always “on cruise” somewhere around the world. They say absence makes the heart grow fonder, I for one know that is a very true statement- but I think now I’m at the point where I’ve had enough of the distance.

(¯`v´¯)
`*.¸.*´
¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•. jenni

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home