Friday, March 10, 2006

Contemplations

March 10
Contemplations

Well, I got through the day without killing anyone yesterday! Yay!
Big accomplishment, I know. I am feeling so much better today, but I’m sure in a couple days the rage will be back...I promise not to rant again- I was scary :) Thanks for making me feel normal though- its nice to know Im not the only one sometimes!

So the deal with the temp that I liked so much last week has changed hugely. I guess it really just was a lot of coincedenses and not a lot of solid connections. I think because I realized she does not have the same sense of humor as I do. I told her a couple of stories that I thought were really funny- and she turned up her nose at me in return and didn’t even crack a smile. I showed her my design for a tattoo I drew for myself, she scrunched up her nose and said good luck with that. She is a little too wholesome for me too. I am way too irresponsible for her I guess- since she has kids and is married she is way too regimented with school, girl scouts, and meetings. That’s one thing I don’t miss about not having kids yet-all the responsibility. (I know I know) All this aside from the fact that she talks incessantly... which I hate. Don’t get me wrong, I think she is a great person, a nice girl and its nice to know she’s in my neighborhood, but I don’t think Ill be having beers with her anytime soon (I don’t think she even drinks- gah!) But I f I want a nice wholesome recipe or girl scout cookies- I know where to go! So- back to being a hermit. (I can't wait to get back to my friends in CO!)

This weekend I think I will work on some projects I’ve been putting off. I don’t have to clean my house! I spent all last weekend cleaning like I had OCD and it paid off! Everything is still cleaned, and in its right place. I may still have to vacuum and do laundry as usual, but it sure feels good to go home to a clean house. (One day when I am married with children I hope to be able to be a stay at home mom so that I can keep my house clean for my family. It is a lot of work! ) So this weekend I think I will concentrate on getting the wedding pics all developed and put them into scrapbooks. And then there is the matter of the photos that haven’t been put into photo albums ever- I think I will sort through those and put them in scrapbooks too. I started doing this for my mom last year when I didn’t have a job, and it was actually sort of fun! I know, I’m crazy, but I love organizing things. Also, I think I will paint a bit. I started a painting for my parents, its all drawn out in pencil- I just need to paint in the color. I worked on my yard a bit last weekend with dad, he came over to help me mow and edge and it looks nice, but I still have a ton of weeds to get at. I started pulling them, but they just grow back. I think Ill stop by Home Depot and get some weed killer and grass food. I’m embarrassed of my front yard. *blush*

So far, it sounds like I have a busy weekend ahead of me. As long as I don’t have to clean the house...I am a happy camper. Have a great one!
(¯`v´¯)
`*.¸.*´
¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•. jenni

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home