Monday, March 13, 2006

Cry baby

March 13
Cry baby

I'm a cry baby lately.
Recently I wrote about some peculiar quirks I have. One of them that I have recently started to notice is that I cry at least once a day! It could be from something touching I heard on the radio, or from something sad I heard on the news, or just basically from nothing. I was talking to Lummox about it and I decided to keep a list of things that brought tears to my eyes this weekend. All weekend I was on an emotional rollercoaster of hormones, up and down repeatedly throughout the last couple days. Isn’t PMS fun?
So-here are some of the stupid things that made me cry this weekend:

Watched a documentary called My Brother’s Keeper and it was touching- I’d recommend it to anyone who likes documentary films.

Johnson and Johnson baby commercials

United Airlines commercial - Dragon

A picture of my grandparents when they were young

The song Better Days by the Goo Goo Dolls (playing)

Finding out that Lummox’s son broke up with his girlfriend

Nip Tuck season one- the episode where Christian breaks down over his memories of being molested.

Hearing my neighbors fighting and completely ignorning their baby sitting in the middle of the sidewalk crying at the top of her lungs

Grey’s Anatomy last night! She talks about pulling off the “band aid” from your wounds. (I’m looking for quotes from the episode last night) I teared up like a million times.

Got angry over the amount of time I wasted on someone who “just wasn’t that into me” for 6 friggin years.

Cody wouldn’t let me sleep in on Saturday morning- but I went back to bed anyway

Went through my pictures and found some of friends who are not here anymore.
Saw myself naked in the mirror- in horror.

The previews for Miracle Workers on ABC tonight

Extreme Makeover Home edition- that show always gets to me!

Gosh I watch a lot of TV huh? What the heck is wrong with me? Im an emotional wreck the last couple days. I used to have what I would call “break downs” but they wouldn’t happen but once every six months. Now it seems to be happening once a month!

I wasn’t sad all weekend; in fact I was in a pretty good mood for 90% of it. Just certain things start to pollute my brain and take over for a little bit until I snap myself out of it. I will admit that sometimes I sit and dwell too much on things that have happened in my past relationship- some of it I am still mad about. I know I need to let go of those things, but it sounds easier than it really is. Certain things still remind me, piss me off, and that will put me into a little spin of anger for a few minutes. Until I remember that I am in such a better place now, and finally with someone who loves me the way I want him to. I just hate that I wasted so many years on someone who didn’t love me at all. But there again, if I hadn’t have followed my ex to Denver, I would have never met the Lummox so I have to be thankful for that at least.

I think I just have way too much alone time right now. Too much time to think can sometimes be a bad thing. Moving back to Denver and in with Lummox will be a great thing for me. I know in a few years I won’t even think of these things at all, it will just take some more time...and lots of Midol.
(¯`v´¯)
`*.¸.*´
¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•. jenni

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home