Friday, March 31, 2006

Day twhew!

March 31
Day twhew!

I can’t believe I did it...

I actually made it all the way through a 45 minute cardio routine without stopping! I thought for sure I would be flat on the floor after the first ten minutes, but I was able to keep up! I will admit I was out of breath in the first half and it took some time to get the moves down but I did it! I would definitely recommend TurboJam to anyone who loves to dance and likes good music when they are working out. Normally in workouts the music just blows, but in TurboJam they have remixed actual songs we have all heard on the radio, and put a faster beat to them. At one point they had me doing tae bo punches and LL Cool J Mama said knock you out is playing- LOVE that! The moves are actually really fun and dance-like instead of the usual tired old workout moves. The music, though, was the best part of it; the music is what kept me moving. Lots of standing ab work, and at no point do they have you lying on the floor doing crunches. I am actually looking forward to doing the routine again today after work!
I thought for sure that I would be sore today, so sore that I wouldn’t be able to get out of bed. But I am not overly sore, but I can definitely feel that I worked muscles that haven’t been worked in a long time. Mostly I am sore in my core abdomen area and down my sides, which is perfect because that is the area I need the work in. After the routine I saw myself in the mirror and I was beet red in the face! I’m glad no one else was around, because I was sweating like a man. After I stopped moving I thought I was going to pass out, but I kept walking around for a while until that passed. Is it strange to get a massive headache after a workout? I had a steady ache in my forehead for about two hours afterwards. Maybe I was dehydrated before I even started? Who knows, today I am drinking a ton of water though.

(¯`v´¯)
`*.¸.*´
¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•. jenni

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home