Sunday, May 28, 2006

A clean slate

A clean slate

Once again, I am starting over.
It seems to be a theme right now in my life, starting over. It is amazing how much can happen in the period of a week. My blog ended, my relationship came to an end, and it seemed like all stability in my life went out the window. But in the matter of a few hours this afternoon all that was restored.

Yes, Lummox and I broke up for a couple of days. It gave us a chance to gain perspective of what we really wanted from this relationship. Today, after a few hours of talking, we have decided to make it work. We called the discussion a board meeting. The meeting was to discuss the state of repair that was needed to save our relationship. I even took notes on points that needed work. We will work through it. I have faith in that.

I have decided to keep the blog open to anyone who wants to read, and comment...including Lummox. It was wrong of me to think that by keeping the journal private from him, that it would solve a lot of problems. Obviously it only caused more. So, the journal is open again...its just in a new place where not so many people have access anymore, namely relatives and friends. It's out of the "whats your story" spotlight too, and I think I like it better that way.

So bear with me, hope you don't think that I'm flighty and can't make up my mind...I'm just doing the best that I can with what I've got. It will all work out in the end.
-Jenni

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home