Friday, July 14, 2006

I found my Sparkle

7/14/2006
I found my Sparkle

you know whats weird-
This whole time I have been thinking- i need to change myself- I need to go out and find friends to make myself happy

but you know what- what i want to do is what makes me happiest- and what makes me happiest tonight is staying home; finding my most favorite songs and playing them the loudest I can possibly play them without pissing off my neighbors, and singing at the top of my lungs with my hair wet from a fresh shower and a tee shirt fresh from the dryer and nothing underneath...dancing around like crazy because theres no one else here but my dog and he loves me no matter what.

and its completely fun for me because its what I want to do

no one else decided for me

this is what I want to do tonight

i love that

and i love this song

and I am doing what make me happy, and only me

fuck it

i dont care what anyone else thinks

anyone

im happy

-Jenni

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home