Monday, April 10, 2006

Mood swingin'

April 10
Mood swingin'


I don’t want my blog to become ALL workout all the time, but it seems like it has been lately. There really is more to my life than diet and working out...like sitting on the couch and watching movies! I will say that I am super excited about a trip I have planned for next week though.
I’m going to Denver to visit the Lummox! 9 days and counting. I am so excited!
I secretly planned it around my cycle, you know, cause I don’t want to have aunt flow hanging around while I’m there...that would be a bummer. Suffice it to say, this last week before my period has really been a bummer. What’s funny is that Lummox has decided to keep track of my ailments during this time. I don’t know how he is doing this, but in the back of my mind I am imagining charts and graphs and pie charts. I guess next month we will be able to compare and contrast, perhaps with a bar graph, maybe an excel spreadsheet, we haven’t decided yet. A PMS pie chart...hmmm, hopefully it will be chocolate. My imagination gets away from me sometimes sorry...mmm chocolate. I think he should start a PMS man blog.
I seriously think women should get an automatic week off during PMS. After all the weird symptoms I get, by the end of the day I am exhausted. It is quite a trip we go through isn’t it? Fluctuating emotions, bloated bodies, swollen breasticles, sore nipples, and the rage...the rage I think is what should qualify us for time off. Time-off by reason of temporary insanity would definitely save me from planning the demise of my co-workers once a month too. Death by fax machine is still my favorite scenario. “Disgruntled woman bludgeons co-workers with fax-machine, blames PMS- tonight at eleven
This morning I weighed myself, the last time I weighed myself was on Wednesday and I had lost a couple pounds. I have lost 5 pounds! Yay! It wasn’t for nothing...granted I was sick for three days and skipped my workouts, but I still stuck by the diet and didn’t cheat all weekend. Today I am going back to the beginning, and starting out in the easier workouts on the schedule. That 45 minute cardo party DVD was just too much for me to keep up with all of a sudden, I think. I am back on the horse and five pounds lighter. Yippee!
That in itself is motivation to go further with my attempt at losing weight. I know it won’t happen instantly but I guess I am impatient when it comes to these things. I want to be thin- now. If only I didn’t have to work for it...golly I am lazy.
Why can’t it be as easy as it was to put on these pounds? I eat a burger- instantly I gain a few pounds...it takes me two weeks to work it off, that sucks! But it is life, and I am happy to add- the only burger that has been on my plate recently is made of ground turkey and was breadless. Boy do I miss McDonalds!
(¯`v´¯)
`*.¸.*´
¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•. jenni

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home