Sunday, June 25, 2006

A Carrie Quote

A Carrie Quote

One of my favorite S&TC quotes by Princess Carrie Bradshaw:

What if prince Charming had never showed up? Would Snow White still be sleeping in that glass coffin forever? Or would she have eventually woken up, spit out the apple, gotten a job, a heath care package, and a baby from her local neighborhood sperm bank?
I couldn’t help but wonder; inside every confident, driven, single woman is there a delicate, fragile princess waiting to be saved?

Do women just want to be rescued?

Yes, it has been another wonderful day with my four favorite girls from Manhattan. I got through the last four episodes of season two and the first of season three. I love this show!! It never fails that I find something to cry over, something to laugh about, and about a million things in common with these girls. I take back my former shoppers remorse, this was definitely money well spent.

Speaking of Sarah Jessica Parker. I just noticed her new ad campaign for her perfume Lovely. Have you seen it? It’s Lovely! Lovely is one of my favorite words to use in conversation. You can be sarcastic with it, say it with a British accent, or just say it like it is meant- Lovely. Also the print campaign was based on one of Marilyn Monroe’s most famous photo shoots. Recognize it? Three of my favorite things all wrapped up into one lovely little pink package; Sarah Jessica Parker, Marilyn Monroe, and Lovely!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home