Wednesday, June 28, 2006

The World Spins Madly On

6/28/2006
The World Spins Madly On

Tonight, I got into bed thinking I would just go right to sleep but I couldn’t. So I put in my Tuesday night TV tape. Last week I taped Tuesday Night Book Club, have you seen it? It’s a great show for us women who haven’t got it all figured out yet. If you haven’t watched it yet- you should.

But wait, I got ahead of myself…

All day today I had been having an internal struggle with some things that have been going on in my life recently, and have been thinking about some big things in my life that need to be changed.

I got an email from the Dreamer a couple days ago, and it got me in the gut…it just was a little sweet and I never expected that from him. Its just been rolling around in my head for a couple days now. I don’t know how to digest it.

This afternoon I had a really great talk with Rugby Dude (he knows who he is). He really helps me to get things into perspective. I told him he should be a motivational speaker because he has successfully been able to kick my ass on two occasions now. He got me to start walking every day, and today he got me to line up my life priorities. The talk with him really showed me that I don’t need a man in my life right now, what I really need is to take care of myself first. If I can get that going everything else will fall into place. He’s right you know. Thanks Rugby Dude.

So after all this going on today I finally lay down to rest my mind and while watching Tuesday Night Book Club I hear this song. It really got me in the gut. So much so, that I haven’t stopped crying. The lyrics can mean so much more than just the obvious. And to me it means I need to start some movement in my life. I’ve done too much standing still, waiting for it all to come to me. It’s time to get out of my bubble and get going. I can’t just sit and watch the world go by anymore.
-Jenni

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home