Monday, July 10, 2006

a dude sighting

7/10/2006


I had the greatest weekend!

I spent the whole weekend with Rugby Dude and it was fantastic. I hadn’t seen him in person in almost 9 years but even in spite of that, it was almost as if we picked up right where we left off! It was great to see him again.

He came to stay with me on his way to look for a house in Denver and decided to stay for the weekend; I’m so glad he did. We went out for sushi and cocktails on 6th street on Saturday night. And then we spent the rest of the night talking and catching up until almost 5am. It was so fabulous to have some much needed human contact, and there was no one I’d like to spend a weekend with than him.

It was great to see him in the flesh, since we have kept in touch only lately through phone, emails and instant messaging. And after all these years he is still the same big lovable teddy bear he used to be! With a few subtle changes of course. And I can’t speak for him, but I think we still click like we used to. We have always had a lot in common and could talk about anything easily, and it is still the same for me- he makes me very comfortable still, even after all the years we didn’t speak.

He is one of those guys, the kind that every girl describes when they dream of their perfect man. He’s got it all- good looks, a brilliant personality, fantastic sense of humor, he’s warm and caring and loves to snuggle. He is a great guy...period.

I was sad to see him go this morning. I hope that it doesn’t take another 9 years for us to get together for a visit again, and I hope we never lose touch. I missed him.

Thanks for the visit RD, I enjoyed it immensely. And that present you gave me was spectacular! Ill never forget it. You can come back again whenever you want; my door is and will always be open to you.

-Jenni

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home